Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 26, 2015
Squating for Shakey & JP - DAY 106
320# X 2
Gotta love a pickup with a big American flag waving from it!

I was honored to be able to visit Stephen and Lisa today and deliver all your donations for the month of July.  $1,070.00!  I explained that I left $200.00 in the Squat Fund from July donations in case either family should have an emergency.  Let me tell ya'll today's visit was a blessing and a half and something I NEEDED!!!  The Shakey who met me outside today was sooooo much better than a few weeks ago and I was lifted and hope was restored in me.  This has been a tough month for our brother's.  Last week Ted Smith and I were going to take lunch to JP and the morning of our planned lunch date he needed an emergency procedure done and a couple days before Shakey was admitted into the hospital.  So as I said today was a breath of fresh air.  Tomorrow Stephen and Lisa travel to Shands to meet with Dr.s to review his most recent scans.  I am planning on catching up with JP tomorrow for more news also and a new lunch date!

AUGUST
 is coming quick and that means I get to add another 5# to the weight on the squats which will bring the daily 1 rep max to 325#.  It also brings us to a new month of SPONSORING!!!!  As of now I only have I person committed to Aug. and would love to get as many people as possible involved to make this the biggest month to date!  Sept brings us to the 343 Hero Challenge which will be a huge deal this year as it has grown each year.  We will be having a special fund raising T-SHIRT RAFFLE the month of AUG to benefit both Shakey and JP...The shirts that are being raffled are the purple shirts BUT they are signed by the now famous Team Crossfit Mayhem Freedom who just won the Rebok Crossfit Games.  I know, I know to most of ya'll this is no big deal BUT in the CF world this is huge and we are the ONLY ONES IN THE WORLD with these shirts!!!!!  Can I get an AMEN!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE who has participated with this from the first pancake breakfasts to the HERO WODs to the lastest sponsoring.  Each of you are a blessing to these brother's and the families who are standing strong and brave beside them, each of you keep me squatting everyday.  I ask that we keep strong as we go on with a new month coming fast.  I ask you to keep JP and Stephen in your daily prayers and thoughts.  Thank you....Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment