Wednesday, July 15, 2015

7/15/2015  DAY 95
Please PRAY for the boys as this week has been tougher than the norm.  I also want to THANK everyone who has trudged this road together with us.  Without YOU, I could not do what I am doing and without YOU, these 2 families would be a bit lost.
The older I get...the more this becomes my truth---Bull
As you read this poster please understand that I posted this  for you who are helping, by sponsoring, by praying, by reaching out in one way or another to help these 2 families.  You are living in a way most do not live - which is a shame, you are giving at a time when just getting by is the norm.   The older I get, the more I believe this is a true statement.  How I choose to serve is something I have to decide for my self, BUT there must be a decision and I believe that it is the key to my freedom, to your freedom...The freedom I mean is - FREEDOM FROM SELF - we are our own worst enemies, and in many ways we can "BS"ourselves better than anyone.  Each day that I squat, each day when I put these boys first, even for just a few minutes-my day becomes BETTER...it is hard to explain how this happens but it does.  I ask each of you to kneel tonight on the floor and think about these 2 men, these 2 heroes and raise them up to the GOD of your understanding.  While you are there please do the same with their loving and faithful wives who have been the strong support by their sides from the beginning and then also please love on the children.  Thank you all for doing this, for doing this with me tonight, because I believe when more than one of us is doing the same thing, that BIG things can happen!...Rest well tonight, be safe and many thanks!....love Bull 

No comments:

Post a Comment