Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday 7-12-15
Rach and I went to visit Shakey and his family today, just a short visit that has been a long time coming.  I know that their lives have been upside down and inside out since this whole thing started and with the girls athletics going on and camps out of state I hated bugging them about letting me visit...But I am selfish and I NEEDED to see and talk and hug and listen to Shakey in the flesh.  Lisa was gracious enough to allow me the visit.  I will share about that later this week but I will share with ya'll some pictures from the day.  I want everyone to also know that this family is in a BATTLE in many ways and is need of your prayers and continued support and THEY ARE EXTREMELY THANKFUL to everyone for all that has been done so far.  I don't think Stephen's eyes were dry much of the time as he shared so much with us.  More later- here is my buddy and his queen.
Miss Lisa-Shakster-Bull-Rachel
There is so much to share with you all and I will in the next day or so but I got home around 10:30 tonight and received a text from Rachel Perez, she wanted to share with everyone about JP so I need to post that email before it gets too late....Thanks Bull



No comments:

Post a Comment