Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day 14 "SKWATS"
Sunday the 26th of April 2015 and the 14th day of my journey in SKWATS for Shakey which leaves me with 351 days to go.  It's funny cause a smile just crossed my face!....NOT lying it is still here and it has been a long time since I have smiled over squatting or any heavy lifting but this is different, this is a journey and a passion now to help a brother.  So the smile comes with the territory!  This week went pretty good for being week 2....I was instructed to keep it at 300# and not go over that weight even if it feels easy.   The reason is so my CNS (central nervous system) can get use to it, so in a month I can raise the bar to 310#.  This weeks totals were Mon-325#,Tues-320#,Wed-305#,Thurs-300#,Fri-300#,Sat-300#,Sun-305# for a grand total of 2,155.
To sponsor me I ask only 1 penny per pound BUT you can give as much as you choose, this weeks sponsor donation is $21.55.  Please contact me through comments or my cell at 352-255-6421 if interested in sponsoring SQUATS FOR SHAKEY.  Thank you- BULL


"Don't write your name in sand, waves will wash it away.  Don't write your name in the sky, wind will blow it away.  Write your name in the hearts of people you come in touch with; that's where it will stay"  -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment