Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SHANNON and KATIE sporting the "SHAKEY T"

Brother Shakey here are a couple SISTER'S who have been a big help in passing the word.  I have a lot of respect for the work they put in to get better at the profession we love.
Both have always pushed themselves when I am working with them beyond what most would do and NEVER complain.  It is an honor to work with these 2!  They both send their love to you my brother!   Today's squats were done with the Safety Squat Bar to a 16" box...135#x5,185#x3,225#x1,275#x1,305#x1.  Also I want you to know that Rob Graham (OCSO) has been by my side 5 out of 7 days squatting for you too!  I have some good stuff to post tonight my friend...gotta go EAT.....
THANK YOU SHANNON AND KATIE Y'ALL ROCK!!!!,love ya Bull

1 comment:

  1. It's my pleasure. Shakey you are one of the most unique people I have meet in the fire service, you make me laugh and smile every time I see you. Stay strong my brother. And Bull you're doing a great thing. Glad to have met the two of you in my career.

    ReplyDelete