Thursday, August 27, 2015

"BAD BOYS BREAKFAST"
does GOOD!
FF Kevin Nazario & FF Jesse Harris spear head the Bad Boy breakfast which has been huge in raising funds for brothers!


FF Jesse Harris and Me with a GIFT that i will cherish forever!  Thank you so much

It is my pleasure to announce a new "partnership".... The BAD Boys and Bull will be teaming up monthly to raise funds for our brother's and sister's.  It is something we all feel will only benefit those we are trying help, and I for one are looking forward to this huge help.  Today was special and I can not thank my brother's enough for such a fantastic gift.  Here are a couple guys as well as a few more brother's who have taken the time to go across the country to be at a fallen FF funeral services that they have never met just to honor them....because they take the name BROTHER as a truth not just a saying!  And I am proud to be serving with them.  Today was also great because I got treated to lunch by none other than the Shakey himself!!!!  Yepper it looks like he will be making a return to LIGHT DUTY in a couple weeks, so while he was in town turning in some paper work he swung by the PIT to take his lil' buddy the THE BEST FOOD JOINT IN O-TOWN ....HDH!!!! BABY YIPPPPEEEE!!!!  Hot Dog Heaven is what that stands for....this family has stood beside and given SO MUCH not only in donations but in true friendship and LOVE for our brother.  Anytime I have walked in there they stop and take time to ask "How is Shakey doing" or "What does Shakey need"....I love this place and the people who make it great!!!!
Shakey, and the people who put the HEAVEN in hotdog! Me
Todays squats went BIG and I was joined by Matty Rogers from OPD and Rob Graham from OCSO and we tok turns and today I was able to make it up to 405# again off a high box!  Next week if things go well I am going for 425 to 450...
One more thing before I close tonight...PLEASE keep my Squad 1 Lt Charlie Walsh in your prayers tonight and this weekend.  Thank you and I will update his status tomorrow. Thank you with all my heart......much LOVE ---Bull


No comments:

Post a Comment