Monday, June 29, 2015

365#
Today my legs were not feeling very cooperative when I came to work this am.  I kept putting off squatting, so I coached some and then watched Big Dave Coughlin train for his up coming event and thought I need to get started while I have some studs here!!!!  Dave and I started squatting and after hitting 315# I knew I had more in me so I went to 345# which felt horrible....meaning instead of just standing up with a little effort it felt like a house was sitting on my back and it took 10 min to stand!  That really pissed me off because in my mind 345# should not be that heavy.  So I put on 365# and with a bit of grunting I stood faster than the lift before with less weight.  Needless to say Dave was gone so I didn't want to push it to much more without a spotter to help me.  I wanted to stop-I wanted to quit but I thought about you guys and my other brothers and knew I needed to try some more.  This coming month of July I will be at 320# for 31 Days which will be a hard test for me....but nothing compared to what you and your families face daily.  
Day 79 - 365#...most weight to date brother!
Also a brother stopped by and made a wonderful donation today!  I will post more tonight.....you all are loved and thought of....today proved it to me too

No comments:

Post a Comment