Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015
Dear Rachel and Lisa,  
First I want to tell you both how sorry I am that you two are going through such a life changing, heart wrenching journey.  I can not imagine nor would I be able to do it justice.  I talked to Lisa briefly tonight and I am so sad/mad at your frustration and the lack of answers you are getting.  I heard in your voice the sound of sorrow, exhaustion and frustration.  And Rachel when we talked last week I heard the same exact thing!  There has to be answers and I know we can find them.  I am here for you both for what ever myself and those who stand with me can do for you both.  I gave a card to "my" Rach for her birthday and I want to share some of the words from it to ya'll because I believe it speaks to me about you both.....
You are Stronger than you know....
When we go through life's struggles, we sometimes feel weak.  It is as if we have forgotten the many things we have been through and how we have changed our lives before....I am here to tell you that at this very moment, no matter what you are going through...you are stronger than you know.
Sometimes we don't know our power until the time comes to use it. It lies dormant within us and emerges just when we think we can't go on.  And when it does, we find we had much more power and strength than we ever thought possible.  So when you feel like giving up and throwing in the towel, know in your hearts that your strength is on it's way to the surface.  One day you will look back at this moment and see just how strong you really were.
I promise....you are stronger than you feel and much stronger than you know.
                                                                                                  -Lamasha Serf

I know this isn't much but I am squatting for you both as well every single day and every single day I do that I am able to say a small prayer for all of you.  Please know that there is power in this and it is for you both too.  I know it's not much but I believe we are making a difference.  So each day know that there is someone out there praying and rooting for ya'll at some point in the morning and it's all for you.  You ARE NOT ALONE.  WE are here for you.  May the Lord wrap His healing arms around you and give you the peace you need, the strength and the Love you need today and every day forth coming.  In Jesus name I ask.  Rest my friends you deserve it....Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment