Tuesday, June 2, 2015

at Mike Fernandez garage 310# Sunday 
JUNE "315#"
Sorry it's been a few days again since writing but I have not forgotten anyone nor have I quit squatting!  I had volunteered to run weight changing at Fenrir's Mayhem at Crossfit Iron Legion then had to coach at a CF event on Sun in Cocoa so it was a very bust 4-5 days.  At the Cocoa event EVERYONE did great from the Pit...Mike Fernandez, Matt McMahon, Dy Alexander and Rachel Camacho!!!! I am one proud coach.  Friday I squatted at home in the garage and Sat morning at 6am I did them at Iron Legion with Corey Mills who we will be seeing here soon as a sponsor!
Bull and Corey at CF Iron Legion,....Saturday 6am.310#

The title says JUNE 315#....my goal is to raise the bar weight to 315 lbs for each day this month.  So far with God's Grace I have been able to squat every day without a miss and I plan on pushing on.  When the day comes when I am going to have double knee replacement there have been numerous offers to fill in for me for a few days.  I am grateful for this and I am beyond words.  I ask for your prayers as these days go on that I may have the strength to press on with the right attitude of love and brotherhood and not let tiredness and pain block my reasons for doing this.  Thank you all for the support and donations.  You all have opened my heart fully!....  Bull




1 comment: