Tuesday, June 30, 2015

"80" DAYS of Squatting for Brother's

I asked Lisa- Shakey's wife for some pictures to share!!!!
As you can see Miss "Shakey" sent me some great pictures of our brother!  Hopefully I will get her to give us a few words on some stories behind these also!  Today was day 80 on the road to we are all trudging together and it was a better day than expected.  I decided to try Zercher Squats again since they stopped me a couple weeks ago at 300# and I failed 2X at 315# which is the weight I set as a mark each day in June to reach.  Today was much better as I hit 315# and it felt good so i went to 345# which is the most I have ever been able to do....Thanks Shakey and JP for the extra push!  I have a video that I will post this evening and hope some words from Lisa too !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment