Wednesday, May 6, 2015

"JUST THINKING"
Hey brother, it has been one of those days and been thinking of you and wondering how you are.  I feel foolish even asking the question " How are you doing".  "Well Bull, I am dying but I am fighting with all I have if that makes you feel better"  That's what I expect to hear from you Shakey!  I myself feel like shit because I am so use to helping others do for themselves what they can't do alone.  And I can not do a thing to help you.  We are trying to lighten the load the best we can brother.  I was able to have a Orange County Lt. contact me yesterday and will be a sponsor of the Squat journey so it's a big help.  Miss you man.  PLEASE drop us a note here or email that I can post to let the guys know how you are (shit here I go again).  This weeks Squats so far...Mon was a regular Back Sqt to 305# then a heavy Safety Bar Sqt to 315#.  The pictures below are from Tues with Doss on a 18" high box with a Straight Bar to 305#, then Wed with Doss again on a short 16" box with a Safety Squat Bar to 305# for 3 reps.  More days than not someone is squatting with me brother which is just another sign of brotherhood....I have not asked one person to join in but almost everyday someone steps in
Tues with Doss
Today with Doss the Boss again
Gotta clock out my friend I will be back with you soon.  Love ya, Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment