Sunday, May 3, 2015

Welcome our 2 new Sponsor's
Welcome Dr. Ishbel Nieves-Reyes DMD, who has started off as a 6 month sponsor and go from there!  This is such a blessing.  Dr. Ish has been a friend for a couple years now and I am humbled and thankful for her generous support. Thank you Doc!!!!
Retired range County Lt. Toby Taylor has stepped up to be the 6th sponsor for Squatting for Shakey.  Toby was stationed at 66 while Stephen was there on the truck under Lt. Byron Rhodes.  Toby is starting off with a 1 month slot but is going to be supplying my body with some good health and energy products for the 365 days of this journey!

Tonight will be kept short due to my body begging for sleep! Saturday, Rach and I drove over to Toby's to visit but to also speak with him about coming on-board with this journey.  When I got there I sat on his couch and started chatting next thing I know,  Toby is waking me up and giving me a pillow then I was back out for 3 hours!!!!  I guess my body was telling me something.  He then took Rach and I up to his gym so I could fulfill my squats for the day which went great thanks to the nap!  I believe the excitement of the Sweating for Shakey event was such a great turnout that I was exhausted.  I will be writing more in days to come about that but I won't give it justice tonight. 
This weeks squats went pretty well.  MON 16"Box Sqt to 300#, TUES Zercher Sqt to 310#, WED Bk Sqt to 305#, THURS 18" Box Sqt to 300#, FRI Safety Sqt Bar 16"Box to 300#, SAT Bk Sqt to 300# x 2 reps, SUN Bk Sqt to 305#....Great week, surrounded by great people and got to see my brother Shakey twice among those his brother firefighters.
SUN back squats to 305#...Mike Ganley, Delma and Boatwright ran through my heart and mind while doing these squats.  I MISS THESE MEN.  Sleep well Stephen, Love ya  Bull



   



No comments:

Post a Comment