Saturday, May 16, 2015

Squatting for SHAKEY
Below is a picture of my Squat log. I am mainly keeping this log so if I am ever asked again "How do we know your squatting everyday" then I will have proof.  As of day 34 I haven't been asked that question again.  I guess that just shows what was in that individual's heart,  I actually feel bad for him, because to be in the position the hold to have such a lack of trust in the fellow man.  It is a shame and a pity.
Ok so lets move on.  One thing I have learned over these 30 years is don't let the haters drag you down to the level they live on,  If you stay at that level you will die a miserable death but first you will live a long painful life of lies.




Here on this page to left is first 23 days
and what started as going as heavy as possible changed to going to 300-305# every day which is about 85% of my heaviest squat this year.   Below are the last 11 or so days and once I got to 31 days of squats I upped the minimum to 310# every day.  If this go well in 30 days I'll lift the amount to 315# or 320#.  Thank you for all the support BUT I really need to find sponsors for our brother for the 
next few months..


This Sunday, May 17th Rach and I are going out to DeBary to cook or serve breakfast at the fund raiser for Shakey.  PLEASE come join us we can use all the help we can get and I promise you WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!  Every ounce of energy you put forth will pay off in the long run, every bit of volunteering is a PLUS not only to the family but to you!  You will like YOU for helping a brother....It is hard to explain but something inside just grows from the goodness you have done...   More later...enjoy your Saturday...Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment